Hi Claes

Still tracking that ugly problem, I see. I think Christian's idea might
be worth tracking down. It could be that you simply have a setting in
Distiller that scales images down. But these are not really the problem.
The reason that it works after the distiller could really be the fact
that the bug constellation Christian mentioned doesn't appear anymore
because the PDF is reworked by Distiller.

Please download the current CVS version of FOP and try that one. Maybe
you can also download a nightly snapshot from
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-fop/

Good luck!

> No the size probably has nothing to do with it,
> the size difference just shows something is done to the image that makes
> the RIP accept it.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch