Yes! I noticed that..because that was working fine
with netscape. and should work now with IEx too.
But I have programmed that the pdf is saved to
specific file(that is the way I want it) ie teh pdf
generated be saved as a specific file in the server.
But that doesnt seem to happen.I was expecting it to
be saved in tomcat/bin.
Any idea of setting something else for that?
Thanks
Nirupama

This what I have written:

ByteArrayOutputStream xslOut = new
ByteArrayOutputStream();
byte[] pdfOutData = doRenderPDF(xslOut);

response.setContentType("application/pdf;
name=\"test12.pdf\"");
response.setHeader("Content-Disposition",
"inline;filename=\"test12.pdf\"");
response.setContentLength(pdfOutData.length);

OutputStream resOut = response.getOutputStream();
resOut.write(pdfOutData);
resOut.close();

http://my.host/some/path/to/servlet.pdf?xml=foo.xml&xsl=foo.xsl&dummy=.pdf

=====