Hi all,

I was just wondering why the distributions are so large and also larger
than the previous release.
The src release contains the generated html and javadocs which is about
an extra 2.5Mb compressed (18Mb uncompressed).

The bin release contains the xml-docs and the html-docs, ant.jar and the
hyphenation xml files. This adds about 1.25Mb to the compressed size.
I know there are reasons for this but is it that useful. The ant jar is
only to convert some fo files. The hyph and xml-docs are there for
reference I suppose.
It would seem to me we could make the dists a bit smaller so it is
easier to download and use.

Keiron.