Ok,

here is the plan for the 0.20.4 release

First there are the following uncommitted patches:

- reload functionality for AWT viewer
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=102415975220531&w=2

- implementation of margin shorthand
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=102483701915153&w=2

- Fix for bug #7587 (color problem with some jpegs)
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=102458916106538&w=2

- improvements for Hyphenation
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=102491740229924&w=2

The first two patches seem to be non-critical and I will commit
those but the latter two *could* cause problems and I'm reluctant
to make a release after applying these without some more detailed
testing.

As already discussed I'll remove ant, xml-docs, hyph and design-docs
from the bin distribution and java-docs from the source distribution.

After the release we (Joerg) can start with the forrest integration
and then we should think about how we organize the docs (trunk and
maintenance branch)

There are new versions of some of the included jars available
(batik beta3, xerces2.0.2) but I don't think we should upgrade
now.

Comments?

I hope to finish the release on saturday (or sunday)

Christian