Another thing I just remembered is making sure ant is on the
classpath, not just in the extensions directory.

"Torsten Erler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/01/2002 09:46 AM
Please respond to fop-dev

        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Could not compile

Hi

just an idea:

The error message suggests that there is a compiler switch [-classic]
anywhere in the build process, but AFAIK jdk 1.4 doesn't deliver a classic
compiler (JIT) anymore.

cu Torsten