-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Tkachenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 1:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problem Executing FopServlet on bea weblogic6.1

Amit Rangari wrote:

> I am not able to execute the FOServlet on weblogic6.1.
> I get a blank PDF in the IE when I try to execute the FOServlet. The
> message on Weblogic console is:
> "[DEBUG] Using weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader as SAX2 Parser"
>
> Please help me to resolve this issue.

You didn't give us enough information to help you. That could be and fop

problem and IE one.
The debug message you have posted is usual fop's debug message, which
only
says which xml parser is in use, show us the rest of messages.
And look at the list archive for "IE and blank pdf", that's actually
faq, try
to put dummy parameter at the end of url:
http://...../FopServlet?....&dummy=.pdf
This way probably IE able to understand that response is going to be
pdf.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel