Hi Mike,

thanks a lot, it worked. If u want to put the avalon-framework.jar I
generated into the distribution, I can send it to you.

There is just one thing, that's a bit odd.
When I create a pdf document I get output into my (log4j-)logfile, but I
also get the following warning on the console:

[WARNING] Screen logger not set.

Anyway, thanks a lot

Jens