Hi Chris,

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 15:52, Christopher Scott wrote:
> I have been working on a few driver classes for FOP.
>. . .
> Expect a submission in a week or two.
>. . .

Would it be possible for you to submit (probably unfinished) code earlier,
rather than waiting for it to be finished ?

Don't get me wrong - I don't want to put any pressure on you regarding timing
or deadlines, but I think you and the whole team could benefit from the
feedback and ideas that an early release would generate.

-Bertrand