thanks for the reply...
yeah... my xsl file is fine and passing xml & xsl file into XSLTInputhandler..
My servlet works fine with FOP(0.20.4 version 13-Jun-2002) and tomcat3.1

BUT throws error while I put the same context into tomcat3.2.2(as my whole
application  is running on tomcat3.2.2)
I have wasted lot of time finding solution for this... somebody help me...

regards
-shekar