Hi  Oleg Tkachenko,
Thanks a lot... it worked... the problem was with parser only...
In tomcat3.2.2/lib I removed jaxp.jar file and replaced with xerces.jar it
started working fine...

regards
-shekar simha y.

> ssimha wrote:
>
> > I'm facing a problem in embedding FOP(0.20.4 version 13-Jun-2002) into my
> > servlet...  written a servlet to generate PDF file making use of XML and
XSL
> > files. It's works fine... when this servlet runs on tomcat3.1.  BUT if I
copy
> > whole context to tomcat3.2.2 and above versions it's throwing following
> > error...
> >
> > Internal Servlet Error:
> >
> > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
> >     at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.getParserClassName(Unknown Source)
> >     at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.setupSVG(Unknown Source)
>
> Seems to me it's no SAX2 compliant parser is in use, try to upgrade
> tomcat's xerces or whatever it uses as parser. Turn debug on in
> order to see which parser are you using.
>
> --
> Oleg Tkachenko
> Multiconn International, Israel

Shekar Simha Y

Any Opinions, explicit or implied, are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily
represent those of Questech. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.