Von: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. August 2002 17:44
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Kurt Spescha; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: Re: Renderer for RTF & AFP

On Friday 02 August 2002 17:14, Kurt Spescha wrote:
> . . .RTF has been
> announced as beeing integrated soon. How soon?

We're expecting a contribution in this area in a week or two, but this
will
go into the redesign code base first, so it will take some time before
actually being released.

In the meantime you can use jfor (www.jfor.org) to generate RTF from
XSL-FO.
Not complete but usable with some workarounds depending on the desired
output.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.