i trying to set the "inline-progression-dimension property value" for a table and getting the following error msg can anyone please explain to me what this error means?

[INFO] FOP 0.20.4
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[ERROR] Error in inline-progression-dimension property value '95%': org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
[INFO] [1]
[ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be specified on table.
[WARNING] Some static content could not fit in the area.
[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

i have another q that if i create a PDF form and want my user to be able to type in data into it is there a way to do it?some property that i can set whhich lets my user type in the data.

thanks

Shipra Sachdeva
Information Technology Services
429 CCB