Tobias Kuhn wrote:
> i wonder if it is possible to supply the fop driver in my section:
>
> XSLTInputHandler inputHandler = new XSLTInputHandler( >> new
> File(xmlFile) <<, new File(xslFile));
>
> with an xml stream instead of an xml file.

No, unless you change the source.
Look here for an alternative:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=102503859424424&w=2

> I have already embedded the rendering to pdf succesfully and the last
> problem is that the result pdf file is not accesible (Acrobat reader
> says it is locked.),  while the application in which i embedded my code
> is running.
> i tried "driver.reset();" but this doen not seem to work properly.

You have to close the output ffile, for example if you use a
FileOutputStream:
   FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream("foo.pdf");
   Driver driver = new Driver();
   driver.setOutpurStream(fos);
  .... do the rendering ...
   fos.close();