I've just started playing with FOP, and I'm trying to create a system to create a
simple pdf file to test the entire process. I'm running into a problem with my
application
however, and I'm not sure what it is that I'm doing wrong.

Here's the Error:

javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Unexpected InvocationTargetException
     at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.getParserClassName(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.setupSVG(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.addToBuilder(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.<init>(Unknown Source)
     at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.<init>(Unknown Source)
     at JavaAgent.NotesMain(JavaAgent.java:34)
     at lotus.domino.AgentBase.runNotes(AgentBase.java:161)
     at lotus.domino.NotesThread.run(NotesThread.java:208)

As you can probably tell, I'm trying to do this in Lotus Notes/Domino (Release 6 with
the 1.3.1 JVM). I've looked at the embedding section on the FOP website and based on
that
information my line 34 in my code looks like this:

org.apache.fop.apps.Driver driver = new org.apache.fop.apps.Driver(rtsource, pdfout);

The rtsource and pdfout lines are here:

org.xml.sax.InputSource rtsource = new org.xml.sax.InputSource("c:\\importtest.xml");
FileOutputStream pdfout = new FileOutputStream("c:\\foptest.pdf");

I've also tried mirroring the code in the Servlet example, but on the line :

Driver driver = new Driver();

I get the same error.

The input file is a valid xml file, so I don't know why I'm getting the unknown source
problem. My next step will be to run this outside of my Domino system on a Websphere
server, but the entire goal is to make it work with my Domino system to take advantage
of it's offline capabilities.