You might also want to take a look at Scriptura from Inventive Designers
(http://www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura)

In short... it's a GUI designer for XSL-FO documents. You can merge XML or
JDBC data, add barcodes, use conditions, etc... It's focused on report
generation, but you can also use it without specifying data
to generate static pages.

It's a commercial product but there's a free trial available.

Disclaimer: I work for Inventive Designers ;-)

---------

Erik Vanherck  -  System Programmer & Designer
Inventive Designers
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com
Visit http://www.iserieslinux.com for Linux on iSeries information !

Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular
Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

|--------+--------------------------->
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          eln.mpg.de       |
|        |                           |
|        |          09/30/2002 02:05 |
|        |          PM               |
|        |          Please respond to|
|        |          fop-dev          |
|        |                           |

  |      To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   |
  |      cc:
                                   |
  |      Subject:     Re: Antwort: fo wysiwig editor

Hi,

  I checked out XSLfast. It's a nice start. But not advanced enough for
professional print in my opinion.

Marc