From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Antwort: fo wysiwig editor

Hi everybody,

  this discussion is getting too esoteric. I am willing to put effort
into a new project as I have stated before. It basically depends on if
we are able to gather a strong enough team. However, I think we should
soon move the discussion somewhere else rather than polluting fop-dev.
Any suggestions? Interested?

Marc