Hi Bertrand,

>> . . .anyone who wants to do it will not offend me by going ahead and
doing
>>  it without me.
>> . . .
> We haven't had too many volunteers lately in this area, so this shouldn't
be
> a problem.

Well, I left mid-afternoon yesterday to deal with a sick child; I've been
back in for two hours now, and I'm still 150 emails behind, so I don't know
how much time I will find to dedicate to it...

> Just make sure to send your patches early, without waiting for your
> enhancements to be "finished". This will help coordinating your work with
> that of other developers.

Will do, as soon as I figure out how to get CVS past my company's new
firewall.
Problems, always problems.  :(

  -- Scott