From: Gilles Beaugeais [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 14:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem with pictures

Hi Foppers,

I have embedded FOP in a java application and I want
to use my application to generate some PDF in different languages.
When I generate the first PDF, PDF FOP runs well, but when I
want to generate another PDF, the second PDF uses the graphics of
the first document.

For exemple :
- First document is "c:\om\fr\test.xml" and fop generates
"c:\om\fr\test.pdf" well
- Second document is "c:\om\ge\test.xml" and fop generates
"c:\c:\om\ge\test.pdf"
with incorrect pictures.

I have modified the baseDir in org.apache.configuration.Configuration
object but nothing changes.

Could somenone help ?

Thanks,

Gilles Beaugeais.