Dear konrad,

Thank you for your response.

What do you mean by if (outs!=null) outs.flush(); if (out!=null)
out.close(); ?

I use the following code for generate our PDF (source -
http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html) :

Configuration.put("baseDir", "file:/" +
mainWindow.getMainOriginHTMLDirectory() + "/");
Configuration.dumpConfiguration();

try
{
     File sourceFile = new File(sourceDoc);
     File xslF = new File(xslFile);
     FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(destinationDoc);

     Driver driver = new Driver();
     driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);

     InputHandler inputHandler = new XSLTInputHandler(sourceFile, xslF);
     XMLReader parser = inputHandler.getParser();
     driver.setOutputStream(fos);
     driver.render(parser, inputHandler.getInputSource());
     driver.reset();
     fos.flush();
     fos.close();
}
     catch (FOPException e)
{
     e.printStackTrace();
}

After your response, I have append the fos.flush() and fos.close() but
nothing changes.
I have tried another thing like creating Fop object and call his main method
in a java program, but the result is the same.

I use Fop 0.20.4rc.

Thanks,

Gilles Beaugeais.