Oleg,

It's not a question of being a better way to validate, per se. What I'm saying is that it is a better way to process complex XML of fixed structure. The ability to validate is a side-effect of an explicit top-down processing structure, which effectively allows you to read the structure of the specification in the structure of the code. No particular validation is implied. Take a look at the code under xml and fo.pagination, and fo.FoRoot in FOP_0-20-2_Alt-Design if you have the time and inclination.

Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

Well, I should admit I don't understand clearly how it works, but if you sure it's a better way to validate and wont overhead processing, I believe you :)
So, do we decide to go this way? Other opinions?
This is what is already happening in alt.design, but the structure is very different from the existing processing structure.

Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"