Peter B. West wrote:

I like pull parsing model in general, but how do you manage with not such strict content model as fo:root have, e.g. fo:block with (#PCDATA|%inline;|%block;)* ?

How about:

    FoXMLEvent ev = expectStartElement
        (FObjectSets.normalPcdataBlockInlineSet,
                                       XMLEvent.RETAIN_W_SPACE);
Looks not bad, but what about future extensions? Does it mean we will have to change this code every time new extension element or property is defined?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team