Patrick Dean Rusk wrote:
As I understand the spec, if I have two blocks in succession that both have
	<fo:block ... space-before="12pt" space-after="12pt" ...>
then there should only be 12 points separating them, *not* 24, since 12
points satisfied both of their requirements.
Do I understand this correctly?  Is this a limitation of FOP right now?
This is a limitation of FOP right now. Both space-before and
space-after are added unconditionally. There are no plans to
fix this in the near future.

J.Pietschmann