Jeremias Maerki wrote:

It works in my environment. I'd be very grateful if I got feedback if it
works for others as well because the changes have quite some impact.
Nice feature, works like a charm for me. I believe it should be documented along with baseDir and also example of defining fontBaseDir property in userconfig.xml should be provided (btw, baseDir example in userconfig.xml still marked by "NOT IMPLEMENTED" note while it works for ages).

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team