On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 21:35, Keiron Liddle wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 11:28, Kevin O'Neill wrote:
> > On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 18:40, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > > Cool. I'm going to ping you as soon as I'm ready to go for it again. Too
> > > little time this week to give you any directions. If you find anything,
> > > go for it. IMO the PDF library would also profit from a little
> > > refactoring and some additions like signing and encryption....
> >
> > I'm looking at xobject forms and masks at the moment.
>
> I just added a Form XObject but it needs some work (eg. bounds).

How do you intend to pass xobject hits from the fo processor. I had
thought about a fop specific attribute that was a hint on block level
objects.

> Keiron

If you don't test then your code is only a collection of bugs which
apparently behave like a working program.

Website: http://www.rocketred.com.au/blogs/kevin/