Hi Victor,

I wouldn't recommend putting the dtd's in our cvs, one version is
better.
The are some pages describing the dtd but I presume you mean for
editing. I think it would be useful to make them downloadable separately
just for editing.
You still need forrest to do the verifying and generation.

----
It seems I spoke too soon about verifying.

I think the process is something like:
- put your own catalog in resources/schema/catalog
- it will then verify with that catalog
- cocoon will use that catalog when copied across to webapps

Unfortunately it does work like that.
To get the verification to work I need to add just the local public ID,
so it uses the forrest one to verify forrest ID's and the local one for
the local ID.
Then when it is copied across cocoon can only find the ID for the fop
dtd and the others are missing.
If I put all the forrest+fop ID's in the catalog then it cannot verify
as it cannot find the forrest dtd's relative to the catalog.

So something is a bit broken.

Keiron.