Christian Geisert wrote:

> Hmm .. if  you are working on the documention you'll need forrest anyway
> to render the pages.

I don't really want to render the pages, just work on the content.

> > could suggest to the forrest group that they make these items directly
> > available on their web-site.
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/xml-forrest/src/resources/schema/

Thanks. That is it, sort of -- and now that I know about viewcvs, I'll
probably use it other places. What I am trying to do is to make sure that it
is as easy as possible for any developer to quickly make a change to the
documentation. The link above is a step in that direction.

Victor Mote