Jeremias,

Be sure to let me know when the Brisbane meeting is being arranged. I think I'll be able to make it. In the meantime, have a beer for me.

Peter

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
The location and date is still TBD. It will probably be somewhere
between Munich and Frankfurt, I guess. The textfile to register is in
CVS module "committers" under docs/de-meeting/people.txt.