Oleg,

> As afaik xsl-fo schematron schema doesn't exist yet (XEP3 uses
> schematron-like xsl for validation) I'm trying to develop such one.

If you feel that XEP's validation stylesheet may help - at least
as a source of inspiration to write your Schematron schema -
please feel free to use it. The stylesheet is com/renderx/xep/folint.xsl
inside XEP's Jar file. We plan to make it a public resource, as soon
as we find spare time to present it on our website.

Regards,

Nikolai Grigoriev
RenderX