A while back, if I remember correctly, someone was looking for and perhaps going to write an extension to write continued labels in table headers. Ie, when the table continues, to add text like "(continued)" or whatever in the header (and/or footer).

Apparently this never made it into the common pool, but I have recently cooked up something fairly simple (and limited) to handle this. Is there interest in putting it in for the next maintenance release ? It has very minor impact on the table layout code and probably would be useful to a number of people.

Regards,
Karen Lease

Senior Software Developer
SPX Valley Forge