On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 18:59, Victor Mote wrote:
> Keiron Liddle wrote:
>
> > Still having some trouble with diffs, it might be something to do with
> > downloading via IE.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out -- I didn't realize there was a problem. I do
> use IE to upload the attachments through Bugzilla. Do you think that is the
> source of the problem? Also, since I don't see it, I don't know what problem
> you are seeing. Is it best practice to use a different browser?

I'm not really sure what is the source of the problem.
A few of the patches had hunks failing and some worked with fuzz
offsets. One error meesage I got was that it couldn't find the ">"
character on line 9, so I went to line 9 and found the ">" character, of
course it was really looking for "> ".

Maybe archiving the patch might work better.

Anyway there are better ways of solving this problem.