On Wednesday 20 November 2002 11:26, Keiron Liddle wrote:

> The XML representation has already changed in cvs. It is a major
> change due to a major change with the area tree.
> The xml is a sort of a representation of the area tree that is
> normally handled by the renderers.

Do these changes depend on changes of the W3C standard? Or are they
completely programme-internal?
With "without major changes" I mean that there should be still a Page
element, a LineArea element and a WordArea element. Not anything
more specific.
--
Matthias Brunner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501