W. Eliot Kimber wrote:

As I mentioned in another forum, I have a fairly comprehensive set of
samples, both contrived and realistic, that are available to any
implemmentors. I'd be happy to provide these to the FOP team--just let
me know who to send them to or where to upload them.
I believe the best place is ISOGEN site itself (afair you said there is a plan to make them publicly accessible there). Having such samples is extremely important, but as we all understand FOP is just not ready for them yet.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team