Fopdevs,

In trying to set up the alt-design documentation, I was initially hacking the forrest ant scritp to access pre-formed html. There is a vigorous discussion going on on forrest-dev about formal mechanism for this, so it looks as though, for the time being, I will be able to do this with a standard forrest. I was also using the "fork" tag for certain effects, but it proved cumbersome. I eventually decided that a combination of frames and javascript was necessary. (My first experience of javascript, I must say.) My question to the forrest-experienced here is: can frames and javascript be integrated into forrest?

Peter
--
Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"