Jeff Turner wrote:
With the CVS version of Forrest, you can place raw HTML/PDF/whatever
files in src/documentation/content/, and (if linked to) they will be
copied across.  I've just updated the 'seed' project to demonstrate this.
Jeff,

Thanks for the update. I suppose that frames are, in principle, incompatible with the Forrest approach, and so incorporating them in subsets will always have to be done this way. I imagine, also, that the use of javascript URLs as hrefs presents great difficulties.

Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"