Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I'd volunteer if nobody else wants the job.

On 20.01.2003 11:48:31 Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

Christian Geisert wrote:

From: Ted Leung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We ask each subproject to nominate 1 (or 2) people from that project to
be a part of the XML PMC.  From my experience, I think that it will
be better to have 2 people rather than one in order to share workload,
etc.
So, they want 2 people, I believe it's not a problem for us to elect them, let's start - candidates?

Jeremias,

+1

Next question: should we go with 1 or get another nomination?

Peter
--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"