Christian Geisert wrote:
I managed to workaround bug #15936 with making all InlineSpaces non resizable if a LineArea contains a leader. This renders leader.fo a bit different (but IMHO barely recognizable).
This is dangerous, because it overflows the line. Actually,
the page number is supposed to break to the next line. The
correct fix is to defer leader expansion at least until the
next word break is found or the text ends, or move leader
expansion to align(). While the change is relatively local
and largely moving existing code around, it also requires
a new inline area class and therefore a bit more work than
I could afford currently. I think I'll have some time to
spare this weekend and will have an extended look at it.

Meanwhile, we could make a rc2.

J.Pietschmann