From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 12:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Code Snapshot

Funny coincidence. I've just finished enabling SVG in the PS renderer in
the redesign. I'll talk more in another mail.

If possible it would be best if you downloaded the source using CVS.
Then you're sure to have the latest stuff. The snapshots get generated
once
a day, only.

Here, you'll find instructions for CVS access:
http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html

When you use CVS, you normally get the redesigned FOP. If you use the
"fop-0_20_2-maintain"
tag you'll get the maintenance branch code.

I'd recommend you to subscribe to the fop-cvs mailing list, so you'll
know when something's changed.

On 30.01.2003 18:16:43 George Yi wrote:
> Hi,
> I just downloaded the snapshot package from apache.
> Is this the lastest development code that everyone makes changes
against to?

Jeremias Maerki