From: Clay Leeds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 5:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: include file in XSL

Rishi,

An xsl:include element exists:

http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/el_include.asp

NOTE: it must exist only as a child of xsl:stylesheet or xsl:transform.
In other words, it must appear just below the root xsl:stylesheet element.

There is also xsl:import which is similar. I recommend picking up an XSL
  or XML book that explains how to use such things. You can also search
google.com (like I did for this post), for more information and tutorials.

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. Please make sure you post to the right place. fop-dev is where FOP
Development is discussed. fop-user *might* be OK for this type of
question, but xsl-list is the best. You can find out more about where to
post questions on this page (in the links on the left):

http://xml.apache.org/fop/gethelp.html

p.p.s. Please take a look at this link "How to Ask Questions the Smart
Way" for more info: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]