Hi,
I'm just thinkinig if it is possible for users to specify how many pages of the pdf
FOP should produce before it cuts it off and starts a new pdf.
Maybe this way, memory  usage can be cut?
I'm only suggesting this but I'm sure it wouldn't be too complex for FOP to release
from memory the pages it has produced.

Cheers,
Kenny

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender