On 25.02.2003 18:11:29 Christian Geisert wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > Maintenance branch is changed to full licence. I feel dizzy now. :-)
>
> A big thank you for doing this!
> (If I make it to Hannover I'll pay you a beer ;-)

Can we make that a Coke? Would be great to see you there. I want to be
sure to have a few familiar names around me so it's really worth going.
Getting accommodation is difficult enough during CeBIT.

Check: Is every FOP committer (especially the Europe-based ones) on the
party list??? I hope so. :-)

Jeremias Maerki