Hi Jeremias,

Thanks for the quick response.  I am willing to add media-usage support to
FOP.  I have a couple of questions on this, though.  Given that I need this
functionality now, if I add it to the redesigned FOP branch, when will I be
able to use it?  When will the first release of the redesiged FOP be
available?  If I decide to put the support in the maintainance branch
because I need it now, would it be difficult to port it later to the new
FOP?

I guess we should also ask the question if there are other FOP users out
there who would like to see ASCII support in the redesigned FOP.  I,
personally, have found it very useful!

One more thing.  I am not familiar with the layout engines.  How difficult
will it be to "teach" it not to make page breaks and to increase the page
length dynamically?

Thanks again for your response, -Vincent