On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 09:16:52PM +1000, Peter B. West wrote:
> This was run against a clean checkout with a recent cvs update.  When I
> run against my previous tree, also just cvs updated, the forrest build
> proceeds.  I'll try to find out why.

At:

http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/logs/work.xml-fop.log

After running.html, it seems something graphical happens:

 [java]  * [52] todo.html
 [java]  * [52] running.html
 [java] Font specified in font.properties not found
[--symbol-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-adobe-fontspecific]
 [java] Font specified in font.properties not found
[--symbol-medium-r-normal--*-%d-*-*-p-*-adobe-fontspecific]

Possibly your DISPLAY variable is set to something weird?

--Jeff