Sorry, I didn't see it. It's not particularly easy to keep up with all the known defects.
As to mixing block elements and text, it may not be the best style, but from our point of view is more practical -- the old form vs function debate and in my case function wins every time.
Thanks for the reference. I'll try not to bore you in the future.
matthew l. avizinis

J.Pietschmann wrote:

Matthew L. Avizinis wrote:

The following fo apparently causes the last line of text from the text area of the parent fo:block to be rendered twice, once before the child fo:block and once after it.

See Bugzilla #17472. Either don't mix block elements and text (bad style
anyway), or get CVS code.
This is mentioned a few times a week meanwhile, and it gets booooring.

J.Pietschmann