Hi,

The ImageObserver is used in the getWidth, getHeight and drawImage methods
with the image that is passed in.
So in a sense it depends on the img that you are passing in. The observer is an
object waiting for the image to be loaded.

How are you creating the image, can you get an abserver from there somehow.
Maybe you could use a dummy observer if the image is already loaded.

Keiron.