J.Pietschmann wrote:
Peter B. West wrote:

I recall, however, that it took me a year to gain that status, a year during which I wrote a considerable amount of code which I maintained in my ISP account. My crime was that I did not toe the Party line. I hope those days are gone, and that, should a developer happen along who contributes to alt.design, and expresses a desire to continue to work on it, he or she will be granted committer status with the now customary alacrity.

Sorry, I don't see much value in using pull parsing instead of
push parsing either. Now if you could get footnote separators
to appear in HEAD, or TR14 line breaking, or side floats...

So we shall disagree. That is not my point. Is disagreement allowed?

Peter
--
Peter B. West  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html