Jeremias,

Done. The hyphenation works now. What's the story with the documentation targets now that we are using forrest? Can they be removed?

Peter

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Hmm, I've given up running Ant under Eclipse. Gave me too much of a
headache and it works well for me outside of Eclipse.

But I think the trick is to use "${basedir}" instead of "." in build.xml
because Eclipse has to set the base directory so everything is ok. I
have done some other changes locally that I cannot commit, yet, because
I'm blocked on an issue. So I can't commit my build.xml. Can you do it,
please?

-- Peter B. West http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html