--- "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But as far as I remember I
> subscribed
> using my yahoo account to fop-cvs anyway.

OK--just subscribed via my apache address (in my yahoo
account) following the mailing list instructions:

"You can start a subscription for an alternate
address,
for example "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", just add a hyphen and
your address (with '=' instead of '@') after the
command word:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

> BTW you seem to have set your indentation to 2
> spaces,
> please correct this.
>
> J.Pietschmann

In the code?  I can't find an example where that
happened (IIRC my changed lines were all starting
first column anyway)--please let me know of one.

Thanks,
Glen