I have added all of the checkstyle default values into our checkstyle.cfg
file (making sure that before & after results are identical), so that it is
easier to see what our de facto standards are. This may also prevent
problems later if checkstyle changes their defaults. And Peter, it may be of
some use to you as you bring the checkstyle 3.1 stuff up.

Is it agreeable to everyone to move the resolved Style wiki issues to an
html page under our dev tab? (This is in keeping with my philosophy that
wiki are temporary whiteboard areas that should usually have a limited
life -- I am not sure that everyone agrees with this.)

Victor Mote