Le Mardi, 8 juil 2003, à 10:14 Europe/Zurich, Thomas Sporbeck a écrit :
...It might be a fundamental decision if FOP is a kind of "toolbox" for developers or if it should be an "out of the box-product" for nearly everyone - I think there's so much good ideas in it that everyone should be able to use it....

I might be wrong, but I think most users of FOP are using it server-side, where resources (especially memory) are more readily available. This might explain your problems, I think little energy has been spent to optimize FOP's memory requirements.

-Bertrand