Fopdevs,

Sorry about the long silence, but my situation has undergone some dramatic changes. I have started work at Typéfi Systems <http://www.typefi.com/>, a startup at the University of the Sunshine Coast, about 90 minutes north of Brisbane. They are developing a publishing system with a very intelligent automated layout engine. I've been driving to work, and am in the process of moving to Mooloolaba (these names should be familiar to Kieron and Bertrand). Until I settle in there in a week's time, I won't have much time, but then I should be able to give some time again, though obviously not as much as when I was unemployed.

Peter B. West  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html